I'm loving all the hands on experiments.
I decided to make a lava lamp to introduce liquids and their differing densities.
It was super easy.
1x large drink bottle
duct tape/tape to seal the lid once made
food dye (I used pink and yellow)
1. fill bottle to half way with water
2. add food dye until the you like the colour (make sure it's a different colour to oil)
3. add oil to fill up the bottle (other half)
4. seal lid with tape (so that little hands don't open it!)
5. enjoy shaking, spinning and watching your lovely lava lamp!
I was an easy project and the class loved it.
What's you're favourite Science experiment/activity?
How do you engage your class with Science?