|enjoy the simple things|
After a busy day all I ever want to do is crawl into bed with a warm tea and a good DVD.
I'm always looking for ways to de-stress and recharge.
However, sometimes it's not about adding new things to feel relaxed. It's about enjoying the little moments... like breakfast, running, cooking, baking or simply enjoying nature.
I don't need a whole bunch of calming activities. I need to appreciate the life in front of me.
It's going fast and I love it too much to let it go quickly.
Here are some tips for relaxing (a must for busy teachers!):
- enjoy a fruit tea (anything with raspberry or pomegranate is lovely)
- plan and make dinner slowly
- go for a walk
- read in the sun
- sleep in
- read a good blog (let me know any reccomendations)
- go for a run
- feed ducks in the local park/pond
- go for a drive to see the ocean