Also, our friends who enjoyed it with us named it that.
Jon (my husband) had the idea of making a big salad for lunch.
I was skeptical as salad+famished= me not satisfied. But, I was wrong! This has lots of flavour, protein and veggies and was super tasty.
It was tasty and easy to make. Here is how we did it:
- Potato - small cubes, baked for 40 minutes on 190 degrees. They looked quite brown but turned out very soft!
- Chicken - small strips, grilled
- Bacon - diced, cooked in same pan as chicken
- Haloumi - sliced, rolled in sesame seeds and cooked in crushed garlic and olive oil - YUM!
- Lots of veggies : mushrooms, capsicum, carrot, onion, lettuce and avocado
- Mix this all together!
3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1 tablespoon of butter
- cook over a low heat until combined
- add salt and pepper to taste
What's your most loved recipe?